Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: Overnight in the refrigerator
Yields: 4 servings
- 1/4 c. organic chia seeds
- 1 c. canned coconut milk (the thick stuff!) (full-fat)
- scant amount of filtered water to dilute the coconut milk, approximately 1/8 c.
- 1 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin spice seasoning
- pinch of ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. coconut nectar or honey (you can use slightly less)
- 1. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until chia seeds are thoroughly wet.
- 2. Store in a covered glass bowl in the refrigerator over night.
- 3. In the morning, scoop 1/4 of the pudding into a serving bowl and slightly warm
- 4. Add 2 tbsp raw or toasted nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.), 1 tbsp ground flax, and fruit of your choice (1 med. orange sliced; 1/3 c. berries, 1 sm. sliced apple)
- 5. Optional: Add 1-2 tbsp. raw or toasted seeds (pumpkin or sunflower)