- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners (12 muffins).
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to thoroughly combine all ingredients EXCEPT almond flour, walnuts, and raisins.
- Stir in almond flour until well combined.
- Stir in walnuts and raisins.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Credit: inspired by SparksPeople.com
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling (organic, canned)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 Tbsp melted butter (KerryGold)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves or allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins