- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Line a roasting pan or dish with heavy duty aluminum foil
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss to combine vegetables with seasonings and oil
- Place vegetable/seasoning mixture on roasting pan
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until vegetables have softened and browned.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2 - 3 servings
- 3/4 lb. Butternut Squash, chopped in 1" pieces
- 5 Carrots, chopped in 1/2" rounds
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander
- 1/2 tsp.Paprika
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper