- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F with rack in the middle position.
- Lightly oil a baking dish (pie-sized or square).
- Remove green leaves and core cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower head in pan, core side down.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp. olive oil over the top of the cauliflower and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Bake for 1- 1.25 hours until cauliflower is tender.
- Whisk lemon juice, minced garlic, pepper, and remaining 1/2 tsp. sea salt in a small bowl. Add the remaining 1/4 c. olive oil to the mixture.
- Surround cauliflower with cilantro leaves and drizzle cauliflower and cilantro with dressing.
Credit: adapted from www.epicurious.com
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 - 1.5 hours
Yields: one head of cauliflower
- 1 medium-sized head of cauliflower
- 1/4 c. + 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 c. cilantro leaves